Dome Triple Layer is a special vault roof light which is designed for use with low pitch standing seam roofs and ca be assembled on site. It is approved by leading standing seam manufactures and forms a completely watertight roof covering.
Unlike the usual Polycarbonate Dome skylights with GRP liner, we also offer the liner in Polycarbonate for additional strength and better light transmission over a longer period of time.
Designed for simple installation, includes angled side details to ensure the main fasteners have sufficient water run off and rigid corrugations over the arc of the rooflight adding rigidity and lapping detail.
Dome Multi-Layer is designed for installation in conjunction with typical shading seam cladding systems and is suitable for unlimited length.
- High quality UV stable Polycarbonate sheets
- Polycarbonate is a self-venting material
- Stable performance in temperatures ranging from –20°C to +100°C
- Triple skin Dome system has a U-Value of 1.3 W/m2K
- Light transmission up to 10 years
- Choice of tint options depending on light transmission and solar control
Dome Polycarbonate units are:
- 160 mm Downslope End Unit
- 160 mm Upslope End Unit
- 1000 mm Continuation Unit ( Also Available in different lenghts)
The UV protective co-extruded outer layer of Barrel Vault forms a barrier against the UV minimising discolouration for at least 10 years and ensures durability of 25 years.
|Tensile Strength||60 MPa|
|Co-Efficient of liner expansion||68 x 10-6 / C|
|Service Temperature||-30C to 100C|
|Fixing Pull Out Load||29mm washer: 930 N|
|Transmission Values||U-Value||Visible Light transmission||G-Value Total solar transmittance||Shading Coefficient|
|Dome Polycarbonate over GRP & Middle Layer||1.3 W/m2K||0.62||0.58||0.67|