TSSC composite panels are durable and versatile providing thermal benefits and simplified installation techniques resulting in shorter construction times and lower overall cost. The range represent a complete system of pre-insulated monolithic metallic panels used for building roofs and walls for various kinds of industrial and civil structures. The differentiated sections of corrugations offer structural characteristics to the building giving the ability to bear the unforeseen overloads in various employment conditions. The unique sandwich construction of the panel is a result of injection of rigid polyurethane foam at high density between two rigid
faings. Combinations of a wide choice of best quality facing materials offer the customers a choice of sandwich panels to choose from. Facings provided by TSSC include:
- Plain and corrugated finish
- Pre-Painted and Mill Finish in Aluminium, AluZinc and Galvanized Steel (GI)
PIR Sandwich Panels are composite sandwich panels comprising of PIR as the core material. Polyisocyanurate is a conceptually new material which differs from foam polyurethane in its incombustibility. It offers a high degree of fire resistance, low thermal conductivity and low specific gravity. Due to lower weight, PIR sandwich panels considerably reduce the load on basement, which results in the minimum costs of foundation works and lower steel intensity of the building frames. These panels are an ideal solution for projects that require high energy efficiency and fire-resistance for all external and internal partitioning.
- Panels are non hygroscopic
- Water absorbency degree is < 2.0%;
- Fire safe – No flame spread occurs within the panel core.
- Thermal conductivity is stable during all life time;
- No deformation in winter;
- Structurally efficient – the strength of the PIR panels is provided due to high adhesion to the outer skins and more rigid foam structure.
- Acoustically compliant
- Lightweight allows quick and rapid building installation and construction.
- Aluminium profiled sheet – Alloy A3105, H16 Temper from tension leveled coils (Different Alloy can be supplied on request)
- GI & Alu Zinc coated steel profile sheets- as per ASTM A 656 for GI & ASTM A 792 for Alu Zinc (Different grades Can be supplied on request)
- Painting is baked regular modified enamel polyester, with 5 micron primer and 20 micron coat on the weathering side and 5/7 micron primer on the reverse. PVDF, Silicon, Modified Polyester, Platisol & ARS coatings on request are applicable.
- Large bend radii on facings ensure that none of the protective coat properties is lost
- Facing profiling ensures uniform facade appearance
- Rigid, self-extinguishing, environmentally and ozone friendly PIR foam core provides excellent
thermal insulation parameters.
- Double lock from outer and inner sides increases water-tightness and facilitates assembly.
- Auxiliary groove allows for precise assembly.
- Concealed panel fixings ensure aesthetic facade appearance.
- Properly profiled edges improve thermal insulation and joint tightness.
- Continuous PIR seal ensures proper thermal insulation and joint tightness.
- Pre-fabricated buildings
- Partition Walls
- Transportation Containers
- Agricultural products storage and processing plants
- High-risk chemical & food processing facilities
- Packing & distribution centres
- Cold stores
- Garages for cars and heavy equipment
- Exhibition and shopping centres
- Sports and fitness complexes
Datasheet for Steel-Single Span- Cover Sheet 0.5 x 0.4 mm:
Datasheet for Steel-Single Span- Cover Sheet 0.5 x 0.5 mm:
Datasheet for Steel-Single Span- Cover Sheet 0.7 x 0.5 mm:
Datasheet for Steel-Single Span- Cover Sheet 0.7 x 0.7 mm:
Datasheet for Steel-Double Span- Cover Sheet 0.5 x 0.4 mm:
Datasheet for Steel-Double Span- Cover Sheet 0.5 x 0.5 mm:
Datasheet for Steel-Double Span- Cover Sheet 0.7 x 0.5 mm:
Datasheet for Steel-Double Span- Cover Sheet 0.7 x 0.7 mm:
Datasheet for Aluminium-Single Span- Cover Sheet 0.7 x 0.7 mm:
Datasheet for Aluminium-Double Span- Cover Sheet 0.7 x 0.7 mm:
WE GO GREEN
To meet EHS regulations and International Standards, TSSC offers green products with a zero ozone emission, using environment friendly Pentane as the blowing agent. Sandwich panels from Pentane-blown rigid PU and PIR foam are of high-quality, economical and offer higher compressive strength. With an ODP (Ozone Depleting Potential) of zero and a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of less than 11, these panels are environment friendly.