Polycarbonate Sheet presents the transparency of glass at less than half the weight, combined with unmatched strength.
While maintaining the polycarbonate’s original technical performance, the Light diffusion sheets can make the the light scattered and refracted when it passes through the panel. Thus, the penetration of the light is strengthened and the spot light source is distributed evenly on the back of the panel to get the best visual effect.
The Light diffusion sheets have the extreme strong light diffusing function and able to make the light homogenous, so that it is widely used in the fields like LED lamp casing, luminous signs and billboards.
The diffuse reflect layer on sheet surface, make the light with scattering reflection, get a good incrustation.
- Homogeneous lighting – The level of the luminous surface can reach over 98%.
- Environment protection – Pass the test of the ROHS to reach the environmental protecting requirements of the EU
- Stability of the color temperature – Totally maintain the original colors of the LED beads.
- LED tubular lamps
- LED planer lamps
- LED hospital lamps
- LED billboard lamps
- Super thin billboards
There are different requirements on the diffusivity and transmittance of the 2 kinds of panel lamps: Spot light source and Surface light source. We provide 2 options:
- High Diffusion (HD) – is applicable to the Spot light source (Straight down type)
- High Transmitting (HT) – is applicable to the Surface light source ( Sideway lighting)
The haze of high diffusion type (MHD) PC microstructure diffusion plates is ≥98% , and the relative transmittance is over 75%. It is especially applicable to the straight down type panel lamps, capable of making the panel lamps thinner and less costly.
Standard thickness: 1.5mm – 2.0mm
Standard specification: 1830mm x 1220mm
We also provide the panel of the corresponding specification and size of the following standard panel lamps:
Typical Physical Properties