A single-component, moisture-curing sealant based on advanced MS Polymer technology that provides movement capability in fire rated joint applications. It is compliant with fire rating specification of BS EN 1366-4:2006. It can be painted over with common industrial paints; sealant bead will not shrink after cured; and the isocyanate-free formulation makes it possible to work on damp surfaces and will not have air bubbling issue. Even without primer, adhesion on various substrates is excellent. It is a green sealant formulated to meet the low VOC regulation.
- 4 hours fire rating
- ASTM C920 compliant
- ±25 % movement capability
- Good UV resistance
- Low static charge – Less dirt streaking
- Silicone-free – Paintable
- Isocyanate-free – No air bubbling
- Solvent-free – No shrinkage
- Reactive plasticizer – Non-staining
- Primerless bonding to most surfaces
- Recommended for sealing all building and construction joints and is used to provide fire protection to gap and movement joints.
- It is used for sealing interior and exterior movement joint where a fire rating of up to 4 hours is required in precast and in-situ concrete, expansion and construction joint, tilt-up construction, brick and blockwork, fibre cement board, plasterboard etc.
- It is used as joint sealant and gap filler against dust and water penetration, and sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures.