Polycarbonate Sheet is a clear, transparent glazing material which provides 200 times more impact resistance than glass at only half the weight.
Polycarbonate Anti-drip Sheet provides an optional cultivation environment by combining high light transmission, excellent weather resistance and a special anti-drip feature. The cellular multi-layer structure reduces heating costs in winter while minimizing excessive heat in summer and a special coating on the bottom side eliminates condensation dripping. PC Anti-drip Sheet blocks ultraviolet rays that burn plants and living tissues, and transmits only beneficial radiation.
Adopted special anti-drip layer increases the surface tension of sheets and decreases the contact angle between water and sheets, by which only forming a layer of spray.
- Build-in condensation control (Anti-drip layer on the surface, preventing condensation)
- UV resistant – Blocks harmful UV radiation (50µm UV coating)
- Light weight and impact resistant
- High thermal Insulation (Provides an optimal cultivation temperture)
- High light transmission
- Easy to work with and install
- Garden centers
- Other agricultural covering applications