Polycarbonate Embossed Sheet is a branch of polycarbonate solid sheets and are available in frost, diamond, prism and other decorative textures.
Except for the superior properties of polycarbonate solid sheets, their special textures make them widely used in applications of indoor decoration and partition, architectural glazing, advertising, lighting.
- Light weight and impact resistance (Half weight of general glass but 30 times impact resistance)
- High impact strength
- Good acoustical insulation
- Superior dimensional stability
- Excellent light diffusion effect
- Versatile, formable and processable
- Soften light (The variable textures not only provide privacy but also reflect strong light and soften light)
- Abrasion resistance (Special textured structures prevent abrasion during installation)
- Variable textures (Frost, diamond, prism, can be customized).
- Indoor decoration and partition
- Lighting component
- Architectural glazing
Polycarbonate & Glass Sheets’ Weight Comparison Table