Composite panels range represent a complete system of insulated monolithic metallic panels used for building roofs and walls for various kinds of industrial and civil structures.
The unique sandwich construction of the panel is a result of injection of rigid polyurethane foam
at high density between two rigid facings. Combinations of a wide choice of best quality facing
materials offer the customers a choice of sandwich panels to choose from.
The use of polyurethane foam for insulation offers several advantages. Most notable advantages of using insulated panels are its energy saving characteristic, light weight, absence of thermic-bridges, and its long lasting quality. Therefore, they perform the dual role of providing structural strength and insulation. Most importantly, these panels also conform to the fire protection requirements of European guidelines for flammable materials in building construction.
PIR Sandwich Panels are composite sandwich panels comprising of PIR as the core material. Polyisocyanurate is a conceptually new material which differs from foam polyurethane in its incombustibility. It offers a high degree of fire resistance, low thermal conductivity and low specific gravity. Due to lower weight, PIR sandwich panels considerably reduce the load on basement, which results in the minimum costs of foundation works and lower steel intensity of the building frames. These panels are an ideal solution for projects that require high energy efficiency and fire-resistance for all external and internal partitioning.
- Panels are non hygroscopic
- Water absorbency degree is < 2.0%;
- Fire safe – No flame spread occurs within the panel core.
- Thermal conductivity is stable during all life time;
- No deformation in winter;
- Structurally efficient – the strength of the PIR panels is provided due to high adhesion to the outer skins and more rigid foam structure.
- Acoustically compliant
- Lightweight allows quick and rapid building installation and construction.
- Pre-fabricated buildings
- Fire- Resistant Rooms
- Partition Walls
- Transportation Containers
- Agricultural products storage and processing plants
- High-risk chemical & food processing facilities
- Packing & distribution centres
- Cold stores
- Garages for cars and heavy equipment
- Exhibition and shopping centres
- Sports and fitness complexes
- Large bend radii on facings ensure that none of the protective coat properties is lost
- Facing profiling ensures uniform facade appearance
- Rigid, self-extinguishing, environmentally and ozone friendly PIR foam core provides excellent
thermal insulation parameters.
- Double lock from outer and inner sides increases water-tightness and facilitates assembly.
- Auxiliary groove allows for precise assembly.
- Concealed panel fixings ensure aesthetic facade appearance.
- Properly profiled edges improve thermal insulation and joint tightness.
- Continuous PIR seal ensures proper thermal insulation and joint tightness.
Fire Safety Testing and Certification:
The main purpose of the fire safety design of a building is to minimize the consequences of a fire. As fire increases in size and objects around the fire origin begin to burn, the surface linings of the walls and ceilings close to the fire also ignite. Therefore, it is very important that the walls and ceilings are fire safe and do not spread fire, spit out burning droplets or emit excessive smoke. PIR Sandwich Panels preserve their integrity and heat insulation properties for a certain time period preventing injury to people by allowing them to safely evacuate the building and also limiting the material and economic damage which is likely to follow. Fire testing methods referred to as “reaction to fire” tests are conducted on surface linings to evaluate the contribution of products and materials to the early stages of a fire in terms of:
- Flame spread
- Heat release
- Smoke production
- Occurrence of flaming droplets/particles
WE GO GREEN
To meet EHS regulations and International Standards, TSSC offers green products with a zero ozone emission, using environment friendly Pentane as the blowing agent. Sandwich panels from Pentane-blown rigid PU and PIR foam are of high-quality, economical and offer higher compressive strength. With an ODP (Ozone Depleting Potential) of zero and a GWP (Global Warming Potential) of less than 11, these panels are environment friendly.