TSSC Preinsulated Duct panels are the exciting latest addition to our family of insulated panels. Preinsulated duct panel is an innovative technology for HVAC ductwork system. TSSC reinsulated ductwork system is used as an alternative for operation such as fresh air, supply, return and as an exhaust air ductwork for HVAC system.
These panels feature a unique sandwich construction that is the result of injecting PUR (Polyurethane) or PIR (Polyisocyanurate) as the core material laminated with aluminium facing on both sides. These panels are suitable for the construction of air distribution ducts in air-conditioning and heating systems.
TSSC Preinsulated Duct panels have been specially developed for use in residential, commercial and industrial units of HVAC duct system to satisfy the thermal, fire and acoustical requirements.
- Fire classification class “O” (as per BS 476 Part 6 & 7)
- Low thermal conductivity 0.021 W/moK at 23oC
- Water repellent
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Chemically inert
- Foam CFC/HCHC Free
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Prevents growth of bacteria and fungi
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
- No release of particles due to internal aluminium surface
- Higher compressive strength
- Ideal for HVAC ductwork in new buildings and refurbishment
- Lightweight compared to conventional ducts
- Less labour and material reduce fabrication & installation cost.
TSSC Preinsulated Duct panels can be used constantly in fabricated duct work installations with temperatures ranging from -25ºC to +80ºC. No substantial difference on the insulation, chemical or physical characteristics of the panel will be observed with this temperature range.
TSSC Preinsulated duct panels comply with British & American Standards: