The profiled sheets offer architects and designers a range of choices for roof and wall cladding such as internal linings, external cladding and for industrial and commercial buildings.
Designed to conciliate high static characteristic with reduced weight, these sheets guarantee the optimization of the structure’s realization costs while providing safe working platforms.
- Cost effective
- Allows rapid and rational execution
- Minimum labour required for execution
- Easy to dismantle for building transformations
- Made to site measurement thus eliminating wastage and installation complications
- Modifications or extensions can be done at any time.
- Roof Panels
- Wall Panels
- Aluminium profiled sheet is – Thickness 0.5 mm up to 0.9 mm, Alloy A3105, H16 Temper from tension leveled coils (different Alloy can be supplied on request)
- GI & Alu Zinc coated steel profile sheets 0.5 mm to 0.9 mm thickness as per ASTM A 656 for GI & ASTM A 792 for Alu Zinc (different grades can be supplied on request)
- Painting is baked regular modified enamel polyester, with 5 mic Primer and 20 mic coat on the weathering side and 5/7 micron primer on the reverse (PVDF, Silicon, Modified Polyester, Platisol & ARS coatings are applicable).
Datasheet for Steel-Single Span:
Datasheet for Steel-Double Span:
Datasheet for Aluminium-Single Span:
Datasheet for Aluminium-Double Span: